Grandma & Grandpa's Farm

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Gnome Graphic

Howdy!

I'll probably end up doing without a title for the title on the museum blog site, but I can put in the museum welcome graphic that way.

If you are curious, the way I have the gnome graphic at the start of the messages is simply by having a graphic I made in advance and inserting the graphic on the left of the page. You have to insert the graphic from a URL instead of uploading it from your computer though. Otherwise it is stored as a png graphic and loses its transparent background. I think it has to do with they way they store uploaded graphics.

I do think I am nearly ready to convert the museum blog to the new system of design rather than the old template system. So the large part of the reason I created this blog for.

~ Darrell / Belgnorman

No comments: